Scipio Africanus is one of the most used epic commanders in Rise of Kingdoms due to his mobility and powerful skills.
In this guide, let’s talk about Scipio Africanus, his skills, the best talent trees for him and the best way to make the most of him!
Rome | Blade of Warefare
Leadership – Conquering – Attack
Scipio Africanus’s Skills
|Military Life||Reduces damage taken by troops and increases troop’s counterattack damage for 5 seconds.|
|Patient Warrior||When attacked, a 10% chance to increase troops’ attack for 1 second. The effect can only trigger once every 5s. Has a 10% chance to heal slightly wounded units when the army has less than 40% of units remaining.|
|Conqueror of Africa||Increases all damage by 1% when attack other Governors’ cities.|
|Genuine Aristocracy||Troop capacity increased.|
|Utter Annihilation||Enhanced: Patient Warrior|
- Military Life: This only applies to normal attack damage, not skill damage.
- Patient Warrior: The more enemies attacking Scipio, the more chance this skill getting triggered.
- Conqueror of Africa: Includes both normal attack damage and skill damage. This is pretty impressive for an epic commander. Mehmed has a better buff, however he is a Legendary commander and hard to get or max out (for free players).
- Genuine Aristocracy: This is probably his best skill. This is also why many people use Scipio in open-field. 10% more troops is literally a lot.
- Utter Annihilation: Nothing to say. This is crazy!
How should I use Scipio Africanus?
|Infantry (Attacking Cities)||✔️||✔️|
|Mixed Troops (Balanced)||✔️||✔️|
|Mixed Troops (Attacking Cities)||✔️|
|Mixed Troops (Tank)||✔️||✔️|
It’s always recommended to keep him at 1⭐ and max out his first skill first. Then, get him to 2⭐ and max out the 2nd skill.
Now, get him to 4⭐ and max out the rest of the skills.
If you are using him as the secondary commander, no need to focus on leveling him up later on.
Only get him to past 5⭐ If you are using him as the primary commander.
Also, in case you only use Scipion in normal attacks versus other players, you can get him to 4⭐ right after maxing out his first skill.
Best Commanders to Pair with Scipio Africanus
- Scipio ⇄ Richard
- Scipio ⇄ Caesar
- Scipio ⇄ Charles
- Scipio ⇄ Eulji
- Balanced DPS: To be honest, Scipio is great when getting coupled with any commander in Rise of Kingdoms as long as they have the same using purposes (talent trees).
Scipio Africanus Talent Tree
Below is the best talent tree for Scipio at the moment: