There are a lot of technologies you need to research in the Rise of Kingdoms Academy. All of them are important and it takes tons of time to finish all of those researches.
If you are a free-to-play player or a low-spender, if you do not have a specific plan for the Academy, it will take you forever to have tier 5 troops.
In this guide, we will give you the best tips to speed up your researching progress effectively with the lowest possible amount of resources.
These are the first Economy Technologies you need to finish researching at first. Using researching speedups for these ones are totally fine.
- Masonry: This is the first technology you want to invest in the game since it boosts your building speed by up to 15%. It will save you tons of time later on in the game.
- Writing: This boosts your researching speed by up to 10%. This is the second tech you want to research, just after the Masonry.
- Engineering: This increases your building speed for furthermore 35%. This is crazy, right? Imagine that, initially, it takes 126 days to upgrade your City Hall from level 24 to 25, which is more than 4 months. Having Engineering + Masonry only helps you reduces the building speed to almost half of the initial one!
- Mathematic: This increases your researching speed by furthermore 15%. This is another must-have one!
- Tier 3 Troops: In order to get tier 3 troops as fast as possible, you need to know which kind of troops you want to focus on right from the beginning. If you do not spend too much money in the game, you want to focus on infantry. If you spend a little bit, play with cavalry. If you want to spend a lot of money, then go for archer. It’s based on which commander you like most also.
- Tier 4 Troops: When get to Tier 4 troops, you can skip siege units and focus on either else. Siege units are used for farming only. Their speed is super bad and they require lots of time and resources when healing up.
- Combat Tactics, Defensive Formations, Herbal Medicine are the top 3 technologies you want to learn after getting tier 4 troops.
- Tier 5 Troops: If you are working on getting Tier 5 troops, you probably understand almost everything in Rise of Kingdoms. Just remember to focus on only one kind of troops and you will be golden.
Happy researching in Rise of Kingdoms guys! Hopefully, you like this Academy guide!